We are here to help you!
By becoming a member of the Alliance, you are ensuring that there is a public voice for cannabis. Your membership supports the hard work of cultivating a thriving cannabis community and industry here in Nevada County. Some of the other benefits of membership include:
- Representation in Nevada County on Cannabis Policy.
- Representation in Sacramento on Cannabis Policy.
- Regular membership meetings and opportunities to provide feedback on policy activities.
- Opportunities to participate in working committees, and gain local and state voting privileges within our organizations.
- Members-only educational seminars, tips on best management practices, support with compliance resources that can help you navigate the local and state regulatory framework with ease.
- Opportunities to join the Nevada County Cannabis Alliance Leadership.
- Discounted and/or free entry to monthly workshops and social mixers.
Become a Member!
In order to achieve our goals, we need your support. Everyone’s participation is essential; strength in numbers speak loudly. Join us in creating the future for cannabis in Nevada County! We offer monthly and yearly payment opportunities to fit your needs (discounts for annual payments):
Nevada County Cannabis Industry Members
Patient & Community Supporting Members
Allied Industry Business Sponsors
Licensed Nevada County based cannabis businesses, and/or those seeking a license in Nevada County.
The patient community and/or those not directly involved in the industry, but who want to see a healthy and sustainable, local cannabis industry.
The Alliance is supported, in part, by businesses that value our members and mission. Allied Business Sponsors are businesses that serve the cannabis industry; they may also include license holders from out of County.