- This event has passed.
It’s legal, now what? A beginner’s guide to cannabis
March 27 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Are you new to cannabis, wondering what it is all about? Have you heard enough about CBD and THC to pique your interest and want to hear more from experts in the field? Then this class is for you!
During the session you will come to understand the cannabis flower and how cannabis products are made. We will cover the therapeutic benefits of cannabis, the different products and consumption methods, cannabis safety and efficacy and much more. Our education session will be 60 minutes followed with a Q & A session.
This class will provide:
- An overview of the endocannabinoid system; all about synergy and entourage effects of cannabis.
- Introduction to the common compounds THC, CBD, CBN & more
- Strategies for choosing products: topicals, vaporizing, edibles, flower, concentrates
- Understanding dosing & potency
- Review of the most common conditions that respond well to cannabis
- Overview of laws & regulations for consumers
Go to www.Elevation2477.com for more information and to view our menu.