Cannabis Cooperatives! A Get Legit Workshop
November 27 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CalGrowers Cooperative Committee is taking their show on the road to Nevada County! This is a must attend! Cannabis Cooperatives could play an enormous role in the future of small, heritage, cannabis and give it huge viability on the marketplace. Let’s come together, learn together and grow together.
Spread the word – this is not to be missed!
Presenters will include:
- Casey and Amber O’Neil, HappyDayFarms and Happy Spirits Cannabis Cooperative
- Hezekiah Allen, Emerald Grown
FREE for Alliance Associate Level Members
$15 for Supporting Level Members
$25 for Non-Members
“With the passage of Senate Bill 94, California is pioneering the development of Cannabis Cooperative Associations, a novel form of cooperative enterprise centered around the small cannabis farms that comprise California’s rich cannabis heritage. Cannabis Cooperative Associations make it possible for consumers and retailers to connect directly and efficiently with small farms throughout California.
With Cooperative Cannabis:
- Consumers enjoy affordable access to premium-quality, farm-fresh cannabis products.
- Retailers forge deep supplier connections and have consistent access to quality inventory.
- Farmers benefit from supply chain efficiencies, bulk purchasing, and shared marketing services.
- Communities build local living economies based on thriving small farms and ancillary businesses.”