The Nevada County Cannabis Alliance is a policy and trade association whose mission is to Advocate, Educate, and Connect. NCCA advocates for reasonable local policies and a fair county ordinance. We believe in empowering community success through education, and connecting stakeholders with opportunities to participate and collaborate.
What We Do
- Advocate for reasonable local policies and an accessible county ordinance that will allow cannabis businesses to be in compliance with local and state laws.
- Empower community success through education by being a resource for those interested in entering the regulated marketplace.
- Connect stakeholders with opportunities to participate and collaborate.
- Create a sense of community where our members can feel part of a movement that is taking action to preserve our values and our way of life.
Who We Are
- We are a collection of cannabis farmers, manufactures and other cannabis supply chain operators. We are local businesses, patients and healthcare providers. Above all, we are concerned citizens who care about our community.
- We are Nevada County Cannabis Industry Members and Allied Industry Business Members