Below you will find the links and resources to help you apply for a cultivation license.
- New FAQ Document (Click Here) released by the county!
- The Cannabis Permit Pre-Application Process (Click Here) is live!
- Familiarize yourself with the County’s Cannabis Conversation Page (Click Here). Locate the draft ordinance and other helpful information.
Additional Blog Posts:
- BLOG POST! Path to Permits! (Click Here)
- Blog Post! Biological Resources Assessment Needs! (Click Here)
- All cultivation permits must adhere to strict Fire Regulations including creating defensible space, adhering to road standards and ensuring proper access. Farmers will NOT receive final sign off on local permits until they have met the fire requirements. Start the process now to prepare! Tune in to the Alliance Facebook Page (Click Here) for the live recording of a workshop Fire Regulations.
- All Greenhouses that fall outside of ag exemptions (Click Here) will be required to have a permit. Start the process now to permit your structures by contacting the Building Department (Click Here).
- Specific projects may require ADA requirements. Be familiar with local ADA rules by reading this document. Tune in to the Alliance Facebook Page (Click Here) for the live recording of a workshop on ADA and Fire Regulations.
Are you planning to apply for a setback easement? Start the process early (Click Here).
- State Regulations have been finalized. These are MUST READs for anyone considering a cannabis license:
- CDFA Final Cannabis Cultivation Regulations (Click Here) (Cultivation)
- BCC Final Regulations (Click Here) (Testing Labs, Distribution, Retail)
- If you are planning to have a self-distribution license, be familiar with these regulations.
- CDPH Final Regulations (Click Here) (Manufacturing)
- Information released from the state. Stay informed.
- New CalCannabis Fact Sheet: Who is Considered an Owner? (Click Here)
- New CalCannabis Fact Sheet: What is a Provisional Cannabis Cultivation License? (Click Here)
- CalCannabis Form: Annual Cultivation Application – Section D Owner Form with Instructions (Click Here)
- CalCannabis Fact Sheet: Five Steps For Using the Track-And-Trace System (Click Here)
- New CalCannabis Fact Sheet: Highlights of New Regulations (Click Here)